Friday, December 11, 2009

The Litmus Test

So, I'm on a dating site. Yeah, whatever. It's 2009.
Regardless, I've been having trouble connecting with (local) women who share my intellectual and aesthetic sensibilities. Here's my "what I'm looking for" section:

I am searching for a woman who is a paragon of a biologically superior mate. Indeed, I require one that possesses the physical attributes, sound frame, and countenance which implies you'd be a suitable child-bearer. Our coupling bestow upon me a high social status. I'd be respected as a leader of my tribe! In doing so, I'd be fulfilling a deeply-seeded survival instinct. My body would likely reward me with a rush of endorphins large enough to temporarily counteract my naturally low self-esteem. Yes. You should message me if you deem yourself worthy to inspire within me a desire to fill you with my seed, hoping to create a sprawling brood of pups: filled with my DNA and your physical superiority! Those children would go forth in the world and dominate their fellow men, carrying our genetic material to the every corner of this planet Earth. In that way, I can be immortal!

Immortal. . .

IMMORTAL.

Also, if you enjoy activities like board games and cycling.

No comments: